Let’s start with the weekly to-do!
For the week 5/31 – 6/6/22:
- Finish center of June Island Batik project and begin on remainder of blocks. Done!! Here is one of the “crowns” for other blocks! This collection is gorgeous!
- Go ahead and finish that border on Block 11! Done!! Not only did I finish the border, but I also made the center, quilted it, and put it all together!
- Let’s go with whatever suits my fancy! It keeps the element of surprise in there!! Done!! See above!!
For this week – 6/6/22 – 6/13/22:
- Work on remainder of NY Beauty blocks. This will keep me busy getting ready for the blog hop!
- Let’s go with whatever suits my fancy! It keeps the element of surprise in there!!
One Monthly Goal
My two goals for this month are to complete the New York Beauty project for the Island Batik Blog Hop and quilt and bind the cuddle quilt for our guild! I’ve been putting this off for far too long!
Not much progress on the UFO finishes, but I did check off a couple of starts – the Donation Quilt and the May Island Batik project! And on the task list, not mentioned is that I needed to buy fabric for the Alabama panel quilt. I did do that, though it isn’t on the list!
I’ll be linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday, Gail of Quilting Gail for my PHD Update and Patty at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal May Link-up for my One Monthly Goal!. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week and month!! Until next time, keep on stitchin’ and grinnin’!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!