Last Monday, the Raffle Copter chose a random winner for the Get On Board with Sewing Blog Hop! Congratulations to Lori S!! I have emailed Lori and we are looking forward to getting her prizes to her!
I can’t believe another week has passed and I missed an update. Time’s fun when you’re having flies…or something like that! LOL Seriously, I was into working on M’s quilt and just didn’t post! But here is an update.
For the week of 9/5 – 9/12/22: (well now that should be 9/5 – 9/18/22, now, shouldn’t it?!!
- Tool Talk Blog Hop post on Thursday! √ DONE In cased you missed it, here is Cosmic Jewels: One to Beam Up, Scottie!
- Work on my Round Trip Duffle for our Island Batik October challenge. I love ByAnnie patterns! This is going to be a fun project!! Here is my bag of goodies! √ DONE Progress!! All the pieces are cut, sealed, labeled, and ready to begin assembly.
- Get back to work on Madelyn’s quilt. It’s way past due!! √ DONE I have thoroughly enjoyed getting back to piecing this. I’m working on the 20 blocks of the Tangled Star. This AccuQuilt die makes it SEW easy to cut out these tiny pieces and they stitch together wonderfully!! Here are a few of the “parts” I will be putting together for these blocks. Have you ever used paper plates to store your cut out block pieces?
We had some visitors this week too!
- Whatever suits my fancy!! There has been a squirrel or two spinning in my brain lately! √ DONE I needed a project to work on while sitting in car line, so I started this new cross stitch project. This is from Fat Quarter Shop and is the fall Stitch Quarterly kit.
Now on to my next list for 9/19 – 9/26:
- Complete 20 Tangled Star blocks for M’s quilt. Maybe start on the Rising Star blocks??
- Work on Duffle bag for October’s Island Batik project.
- Work on Fall is in the Air cross stitch project.
- Whatever suits my fancy!! I still have a cute squirrel scratching to get out of my head! LOL
That should keep me busy! I’ll be linking up with my favorite linky parties listed in the side bar! I hope you all have a wonderful week. Until next time…happy quilting!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!