Hi friends! Welcome to another Tuesday update! Last week I had set a few goals and actually got a bit done!
- Trip to the fabric store for some binding! √ – Bought lots of binding and saw some gorgeous new postage stamp fabric! I need to dream up a project for that! LOL
- Bind some of the calendar quilts I’ve made for the Table Scraps Challenge √ – I actually got three of them bound! YAY! You’ve seen these semi-completed over the past two months. I’m so happy to say they are finished completely!
- Decide on my next project – maybe work on a couple of them…maybe! √ – I did!! I will be starting block #7 of Sunshine Cove. I love porches, so this one is especially appealing to me! Plus it is next in line. Guess I’m too methodical to get out of order! LOL
Also last week, I took another card class. This one was a fringed card class. I have a friend in the hospital and I made this for her.
And, my daughter and I had a fun Sunday afternoon and created a couple of succulent planters. Hopefully they will survive!! We had a great time!
For the week of 6/7 – 6/13 my plans are to:
- Prep background fabric for SC Block. Cut applique and begin stitching to background
- Decide on idea for the upcoming Fairy Tales Blog Hop and start work on it
I think this will keep me busy this week! I’ll be linking up today with Chris at ChrisKnits.