Greetings, my quilty friends! As I sit here getting ready to gauge my progress this past week, I realized, I forgot to complete my to-do list!! Oh my!! However, I did add one item to my list from before that should have been on this past week’s list! So, here’s what I have for now!! I’ve also brought over the items not completed from last week’s list!
- Maybe, just maybe, cut out appliques for Sunshine Cove block?? ✗ nope, didn’t happen and may not for a while!
- Maybe ?? quilt Garden Friends! ✗ once again didn’t happen
- Not stitching related, but cooler weather is supposed to arrive this week and I want to make Taco Soup! YUM! ✗ unfortunately, that didn’t happen last week, but is definitely moving to this week’s agenda!
- Supposed to be on the list was, cut out blocks for Halloween Hoppin’ Blog Hop. done ✓
You saw my fabric pull, though one fabric and one block changed.
- Also supposed to be on the list was, stitch together the corner blocks for said project. done ✓ but it’s a secret for now. I can show you a picture of my chain piecing, however!!
And, here is a photo of one of my favorite things about my Solaris! (besides everything!!!)
Do you see that orange line in front of my needle? That is projected onto the fabric by my Solaris! I love being able to turn this on and off when needed, as well as change the color depending on the fabric. What a nifty feature, at least in my opinion.
So, onward to this week’s To-Do List!
- Complete piecing blocks for Halloween Hoppin’ project.
- Cut out and stitch down appliques.
- Put together the flimsy.
- Get said flimsy on Ms. Mattie and begin the quilting.
- Purchase what will be needed for my project for Carol’s From the Heart Blog Hop.
- Complete digitizing and stitch an angel to send to a friend’s daughter, who is fighting cancer.
- Start a project my friend Carole posted in the Autumn Jubilee at From My Carolina Home.
So what do you have going on this week? While you are thinking about it, check out the items on sale at Fat Quarter Shop! They have basics, notions and all sorts of goodies on sale!!
Whew!! This list should definitely keep me busy for the week! But, hopefully I’ll get most of it completed!! I’ll be linking up my to-do list with my friends at Home Sewn by Us on Tuesday To-Do!! Until next time…