Time for another to-do list and check up on last week!
For the week of 1/17/22 – 1/25/22:
- Complete Polar Bear Blog Hop project. √ DONE – come back Thursday to see my project!
- Make backing for January Island Batik challenge. √ DONE
- Quilt and bind January Island Batik challenge. √ DONE – you’ll see it soon!
- Cut out February Island Batik challenge and start piecing. √ Begun
- Post video the unboxing video regarding the goodies I received from Island Batik and their industry partners – come back the 20th to see that! √ DONE see previous post here!
- Round 2 SAHRR. √ DONE – and here it is!! Curves aren’t my thing, so I just stacked some fabric and cut randomly. As you can tell, they don’t all match up! The background is almond from my stash and the other “parts” were from my stash builder sets provided to me by Island Batik. Thank you, Island Batik! Unfortunately I did not get this finished in time to link up with Anja, so I’ll link up with the next round!
- Clean 30 minutes in studio. √ DONE but it’s back in the same shape again! LOL
- Avoid mailboxes!! √ DONE
For the week of 1/26/22 – 2/1/22:
- Finish cutting February Island Batik Blog Hop project.
- Quilt and bind said project!
- Clean 30 minutes in studio.
- Round 3 SAHRR – diamonds – more my speed than curves!!
All this should keep me out of trouble this week! LOL I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday!! I hope you all have a great quilty week!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!