Welcome to another Monday Musings. It’s been a week, to say the least. A busy week with the kiddos and my SIL having surgery on Friday, but that is behind him and he is on the mend! Thanks to all of you who expressed concern and offered prayers! Did I get anything done? Well, a little bit!
For the week of 3/6/23 – 3/12/23:
- Continue work on March Island Batik project. ✔ Done! I finished the placemats and now just need to make binding and bind them!
- Help out with the kiddos when my SIL has his procedure Wednesday. ✔ Done! He actually saw the surgeon on Wednesday and they did surgery on Thursday. It was a long day for all of us but so grateful he is on the mend and things are looking up!
- I’m not sure I’ll have time to do much else, but if I do, whatever suits my fancy! Nope, that was it!
For the week of 3/13/23 – 3/19/23:
- Making binding and bind placemats.
- Start thinking about the April Aurifil/Island Batik Challenge.
- Maybe start a new project, or quilt some tops?? We’ll see!
Now lets take a peek at everyone’s link ups from last Monday. If you’d like to know more about any of them, just pop over to last week’s post and the links are there.
Now it’s time for you to share!
I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!