Monday, Monday, once again!! That makes me think of the Mama’s and Papa’s song! If you remember them, then now you have an ear worm! LOL At any rate, time to muse on what we’ve been doing this past week and what we want to accomplish in the upcoming week! A new week, a clean slate, and best of all SPRING!! Well, not officially until around 5:24 PM today, but close enough!! Though we haven’t had a rough winter, I enjoy spring so much with the beautiful flowers and sunny warm days, but definitely not the pollen! But thankfully that part doesn’t last too long and is very necessary.
Enough of the musings, now let’s move on to the goals!
For the week of 3/13/23 – 3/19/23:
- Making binding and bind placemats. ✔ DONE! You can read about those and see them individually in my previous post.
- Start thinking about the April Aurifil/Island Batik Challenge. ✔ DONE! Thought about it…didn’t act on it! LOL
- Maybe start a new project, or quilt some tops?? We’ll see! ✔ DONE! Well, yes I did! At our weekly sew day with friends I started working on the first block of Amish with a Twist V, which is a BOM I am doing from Quiltique. I now have four months worth, but started on the first month which has two large blocks and several small stars in it! I failed to take a photo, but will catch you up on my progress next week.
I also started quilting my SAHRR quilt. I hope to have it finished tomorrow. Here is a preview!
For the week of 3/20/23 – 3/26/23:
- Work on April Island Batik challenge.
- Continue on Amish with a Twist BOM – first month.
- Finish quilting and binding SAHRR 2023!
- Pick up Baby Nina from the shop. I’ll be glad to have her for our sew day on Wednesday!
- Whatever suits my fancy!
Let’s take a look at what our fellow quilters have shared with us from last week. Check the links from last week’s post if you want to know more about any particular photo!
Now it’s time for you to share your fun for the week!
I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!