Welcome to another Monday Musings where we reflect on what we accomplished last week and contemplate our plans for the new week! And a new week it is!
For the week of 3/20/23 – 3/26/23:
- Work on April Island Batik challenge. ✔ DONE! I digitized a design to go for my center and stitched it out!
- Continue on Amish with a Twist BOM – first month. ✔ DONE! I completed Block 1 and the remainder of the pieces for the month 1 block are ready to go. Month 1 actually includes Block 9 and some small star blocks.
- Finish quilting and binding SAHRR 2023! Partially ✔ DONE! The quilting is complete, but I have not finished binding it.
- Pick up Baby Nina from the shop. I’ll be glad to have her for our sew day on Wednesday! ✔ DONE! Sew happy to have her back purring again!
- Whatever suits my fancy! ✔ DONE! That’s pretty much been nothing!! LOL We did have a fun sew day on Wednesday though.
For the week of 3/27/23 – 4/3/23:
- Eat a lot of Gulf Coast seafood!!! Leaving today and will have four days to fill up on seafood and hopefully hit some quilt shops on the coast as well!
- Work on April IB project.
- Bind the SAHRR 2023 quilt.
- That’s enough. Gonna just play most of the week!
Let’s take a look at what our fellow quilters have shared with us from last week. Check the links from last week’s post if you want to know more about any particular photo!
Now it’s time for you to link up and show us what you’ve been working on!
I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!