Monday: Nothing a bit of quilting can’t fix. May your coffee be strong and your Monday productive!!~Anonymous~
Well, welcome back to Monday Musings!! I hope you all had a great week and a happy and safe 4th of July for those of us in the USA. Mine was fairly productive, but not OVERLY so! Sometimes a little break does us good. Let’s recap the plans for last week.
For the week of 7/3 – 7-9:
- Finish quilting my friend’s quilt. ✔ Done! This is a beauty that she purchased as a kit…with Island Batik fabric!! It is so pretty, I think.
- Hopefully get Lovely Neighborhood quilted also. ✘ Nope. I failed to get the backing made!
- Cut out those Amish With a Twist blocks so I’ll have something to work on at sew day Wednesday! ✔ Done! I’ll have at least one to work on!
- More cleaning in the studio. ✔ Done!
- Whatever else suits my fancy! ✔ Done! I made a back for another UFO that’s been in my stash for YEARS! It’s on the frame and ready to go.
For the week of 7/10-7/16:
- Start quilting the UFO.
- Get at least one Amish With a Twist block completed.
- More cleaning in the studio.
- That’s enough for this week. I’ll be washing and packing for a get away this weekend into next week.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
So now it’s time to link up your progress for last week!
I’m joining in with Sarah of Confessions of a Fabric Addict for her 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop. Check back on Friday for my post! I’ll be sharing some of my Christmas goodies!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you all have a wonderful quilty week! I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!