Mondays are the potholes in the road of life.-Tom Wilson-
Good morning everyone!! Let’s patch those Monday potholes with fabric and pave the road with beauty this week!! I hope you all had a wonderful week. I’m slowly getting my sew-jo back, but I need to move it faster! LOL Let’s check on my goals from last week.
For the week of 9/18 – 9/24/23:
- Continue working on October IB challenge. ✔ Done! I have several blocks cut out. Here are the first and second one. One more to go for the three different blocks in this wall hanging. Here are the two I have completed.
- Get a flimsy on the frame if the mood strikes! ✘Nope
- Bind another quilt if the mood strikes! LOL ✘Nope
- And lastly, I’m going with whatever else suits my fancy!! ✔ Done! My sewing buddies and I took a road trip to the quilt store last Wednesday! We had a lot of fun and bought fabric…like I really needed to do that! LOL I found some pretty Christmas fabric and other fun fabrics too!
For the week of 9/25 – 10/1/23:
- Continue working on October IB project. If I get that finished…
- Start November IB blog hop project.
- Whatever suits my fancy!
I’m keeping the list short this week as I have some appointments that will keep me out of the sewing studio.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Please share your projects and goals with us!
Thanks for joining in the fun today. I hope you all have a wonderful, quilty week! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!