I know I’m a day late with this list, but have had some issues with my blog hosting site, which thankfully they have finally repaired! At any rate, let’s update the progress from last week’s list!
- Cut out 24 lavender triangles and begin assembling pinwheel blocks for Madelyn’s quilt. AccuQuilt and chain piecing make this an easy task! √ – DONE
- Cut out pieces for Island Batik January Step by Step Challenge. √ – DONE
- Do some cleaning in my studio. √ – DONE
- Work on Polar Bear Blog Hop project. √ – DONE can’t show it yet!
- Write a post with my projects for my PHD in 2022 with Quilting Gail. √ – DONE If you missed it, you can see that post here.
And moving on for the week of 1/10/22 – 1/17/22
- Work on Island Batik project.
- Clean a little more in studio.
- Finish Polar Bear Blog Hop project.
Hopefully I will make good progress this week. The kiddos have a swim meet this weekend out of town, so we will have Zoo duty and that will take up some time also! I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday!! I hope you all have a great quilty week!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!