I am actually on time with my post this week! LOL I’ve been playing catch up and having fun this week. Let’s see what happened in the studio!
For the week of 8/1/22 – 8/8/22:
- Work on Island Batik August Mini Challenge. ✔ DONE It’s on the quilting frame! Here is one of the blocks it measures 4-1/2 inches unfinished!!
- Write instructions for Blocks 2 and 3 of Sit n Sew Sampler. ✔ DONE I promise I’ll share soon!
- Start working on National Sewing Month Blog Hop project. (see details below). If deciding what I’m making counts, then that is done also. I’ll finish it up hopefully this week.
- IF time permits – whatever suits my fancy!! That didn’t happen this week!
For the week of 8/8 – 8/15/22:
- Finish quilting mini and create blog post.
- Post Block 1 of Sit n Sew Sampler.
- Start on National Sewing Month project.
- Start on September Island Batik project.
- IF time permits – whatever suits my fancy!!
That’s all for today! I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday, Until next time, keep on stitchin’ and grinnin’!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!