Another Tuesday has crept up on me. It was both busy and fun last week here. School ended at 1 on Thursday and all the kids came to our house to wait for the mama to finish up her day. Actually, the daddy came and picked them up so the mama could work later. Then we kept them on Friday for her to finish up and arrange furniture for the summer cleaning and waxing! She finished up early enough and we met her with the kids and had lunch at DQ! It was a fun day!
On to last week’s list!
- Make binding and bind Tricky Triangles! Done!! You can check the details on my previous post!
- Get back to work on the June Island Batik project. Done!! Here is a sneak peek!! These plus two more will make the center medallion!
- I really want to work on Block 11…so whatever suits my fancy! Done!! I actually got a second border finished!!
So some fun and some progress! For the week 5/31 – 6/6/22:
- Finish center of June Island Batik project and begin on remainder of blocks.
- Go ahead and finish that border on Block 11!
- Let’s go with whatever suits my fancy! It keeps the element of surprise in there!!
Check out the FQS blog, the Jolly Jabber. In just three days, the Great Granny Squared Quilt Along, Crochet Along, and Cross Stitch Along begins on June 3rd. Check it out on their blog here. There’s something for everyone!!
That’s all for this week. I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week! Until next time, keep on stitching!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!