Hello friends! I hope you have all had a great week and are ready to take on a new one! This is the 10th post for 2021 to-do lists! Here we go!
Last week’s list:
- Finish RSC Color Challenge Block – √ done! I even got the fancy stitches on both the February (yellow) and January blocks!
- Quilt and bind Table Scraps Challenge – √ partially done – I just need to make or buy some binding and get it bound. Have I mentioned, I really love binding on a roll?!! ☺I had a lot of fun playing with ruler work to outline everything, free motion – working on feathers, butterflies and bees, and using ProStitcher for the centers of the flower on the left and bottom. Swirls and curls seems to be a go to motif for me!
- If time permits, begin quilting block 6 of Sunshine Cove – I cut the backing and batting and am ready to sandwich it and get quilting.
I decided to take a few days off, but am glad I got some of my list done!
For the week of 3/8/21 – 3/15/21, I would like to:
- Get Block 6 quilted –
- If time permits, get the center of Block 6 finished –
- Maybe chase a squirrel that keeps running through my head –
I’ll be linking up for To-Do Tuesday this week with Chris at ChrisKnits. So…what’s under your needle this week?