If Monday was a song, it would be ‘I Will Survive’ because we need all the motivation we can get. (now you have an ear worm!!) LOL-unknown-
You don’t need a new year to make a change…all you need is a Monday!!-unknown-
Well, here we are, the THIRD Monday of the new year. I don’t do resolutions anymore because they never work out! I just do life, however it may pop up! How about you? Any resolutions this year?
On with the weekly list! For the week of 1/8 – 1/14/24:
- Continue working on secret sewing for the IB catalog quilt. I hope to be ready to put it on the frame on Wednesday. That’s my plan anyway!! Done!! It is on the frame and the quilting has begun!!
- Guild meeting the 8th. Nope! Didn’t make it.
- Once the catalog quilt is completed, I’ll begin sorting and cutting shirts for the baby quilt. Nope!
- Whatever else suits my fancy!! Done!! I worked on the SAHRR! The center block is done and in the next post!
Plans for the week of 1/15 – 1/21-24:
- Work on IB catalog quilt.
- Island Batik unboxing video.
- Work on next round of SAHRR.
- At least look at the baby quilt fabric and maybe start designing it with the shirts I have been given.
- Whatever else suits my fancy!!
It was a crazy week last week and I did not get to visit all the link ups, so here are the links if you’d like to visit!
Now it’s your turn to link up. Let us see what you’re working on!
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I’ll be joining in my favorite linky parties as they come open -> those over in the side bar!! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!