Hello, quilty friends! Another Monday rolls around with a week full of days to quilt, embroider, craft and just have fun! Before we begin, let’s pause to remember those who gave their all so that we can live in the land of the free, and quilt to our hearts content. Always remember, freedom isn’t free.
On to the fun quilty stuff! How was your week? Here is a recap of mine. A lot done…but nothing to show…just yet!
For the week of 5/22 – 5/28:
- Continue June IB project. ✔ Done. Block piecing on this was accomplished. Ready to begin putting them together!
- Finish stitching catalog quilt. ✔ Done. Partially! I just need to add the borders today.
- Maybe start quilting catalog quilt if finished. ✘ Nope!
- That’s enough for this week! But if I have time I’ll cut out some houses! ✘ Nope! In the words of Porky the Pig…
For the week of 5/29 – 6/4/23:
- Finish catalog quilt and start quilting.
- Stitch June IB project into flimsy and start quilting maybe.
- Work on When Pigs Fly Blog Hop project for June.
- Finalize layout of my new patterns to send to printer – exciting!!!
- Cut some more houses for Rainbow Neighbourhood.
- Start something new maybe…we’ll see what strikes my fancy!!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now it’s your turn to share!
I hope you all have a wonderful quilty first week of meteorological summer! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!