Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.Michael Ely
I hope you all had a great week! Our kids went on vacation so we had zoo duty from Wednesday night to Sunday morning. But, we love our grandfurries…and feathery! LOL Let’s check out my progress from last week.
For the week of 6/26 – 7/2/23:
- Get Rainbow Neighbourhood into a flimsy! ✔ Done! You can check my previous post for all the juicy details!
- Cut block or two for Amish with a Twist. Time to get back on this one! ✘ Nope. Just didn’t get around to it!
- Start quilting a beautiful quilt for a friend. ✔ Done! More on that to come later.
- Whatever else suits my fancy! ✔ Done! It’s nothing I can show you right now, but my second shipment of boxes from Island Batik came – Christmas in July!! YAY I’ll be posting my video and photos on the 10th. I also did some cleaning of the studio but needs more before I get started on another project!
For the week of 7/3 – 7-9:
- Finish quilting my friend’s quilt.
- Hopefully get Lovely Neighborhood quilted also.
- Cut out those Amish With a Twist blocks so I’ll have something to work on at sew day Wednesday!
- More cleaning in the studio.
- Whatever else suits my fancy!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now it’s time for you to share your creations for the past week!
And for all who celebrate America’s Independence Day, have a happy and safe one!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you all have a wonderful quilty week! I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…