Wow!! Goodbye 2022, hello 2023! Are you ready for a rocking year? It seems 2022 was both long and short…at least it does to me. So many exciting things occurred and some sad things as well. But let’s put 2022 behind us, except for those lessons we learned during the year, and look forward to 2023!!
Welcome to my first post of 2023! Just to let you know, this is one of a few I have to catch up on. For Christmas, I received a new computer and we have literally spent the last week getting everything transferred over (way too much of that time spent with tech support!!) and finally yesterday afternoon got it set in place and the old one disconnected. It was about to die and made an awful noise. I am so grateful I was able to get everything on the new one and only had to reinstall three of the programs! Whew!! Anyway, I am finally going to be able to catch up with my posts this week!
Let’s start with the goals from last Monday:
- Finish Starry Path flimsy. ✔ – done! I can’t show you this just yet! Please be patient. The backing is cut out and it is sitting on Ms. Mattie ready to quilt!!
- Cut out Heavenly Flora and start piecing. ✔ – done! Here is a sneak peek!
- Do some cleaning in the studio. ✔ – done!
- That should do it for this week, but if the opportunity arises for a squirrel, I might take that path! ✔ – done! No squirrels!!! Well, except for getting this computer set up!
For the week of 1/2/23 – 1/9/23:
- Get Heavenly Flora pieced!
- Piece backing for Heavenly Flora.
- Start quilting!!
- These tasks will keep me VERY busy this week, especially with school starting back on Wednesday and car line duty!
PHD in 2022
I have only half a PHD this year!! I’ll try to do better next year, though!!
Many thanks to Gail for hosting the PHD in 2022. I look forward to next year’s linky party, with the best laid plans to get some more things done!!
Monday Musings Linky Party
Take a look at the fantastic link ups from last week!
Now it’s your turn! What did you get accomplished last week?
Thanks for visiting! I’ll be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Be sure and visit Carol at QuiltSchmilt as she will be hosting the Tuesday To Do for 2023! Until next time I wish you a fun week and a glorious New Year!! Welcome 2023!!!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!