Hi! I’m back again with my weekly to-do list! I only began doing these sometime last year, but I plan to continue with them because they really help me stay on track in a time when my mind tends to wander!
My list from last week included:
- Finish post for Hearts on Fire Blog Hop ✓ done – here is the post
- Start stitching border for Block 6 – Sunshine Cove – I didn’t start stitching, but I got the background prepared and ready to go!!
- Maybe make another block or two for RSC2021. ✓ done! You can read the post here
- Begin cutting out blocks for secret sewing! ✓ This was so much fun. With my AccuQuilt GoBIG, I was able to cut 16 blocks in just four passes!! It took longer to press the fabric than it did to cut it out!! This was done with a BOB (block on board). I can’t show you which one just yet…it is a secret!! Island Batik fabric is so luscious!! The remainder of the blocks will be partially cut by dies and partially by ruler and rotary cutter.
So, what are the plans for this week?
- Start stitching block #6, hopefully get it complete!
- Cut out a few more blocks of secret sewing project
That should keep me busy for now as I have a couple of therapy appointments this week.
Do you find lists help you? Even if you don’t write them in a blog post, do you just jot down a list that you want to accomplish? Please let me know how you keep yourself motivated and productive!
Until next time … Stay Safe and Be Blessed!
DISCLAIMER: I use affiliate links. By clicking through these links, at no additional cost to you, I receive a small commission which helps support my website/blog. I truly appreciate your support!
All tutorials, images, and information on this website are the property of Brenda @ Songbird Designs. Feel free to re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to Songbird Designs. For all other purposes, please contact me via the website contact form. Thanks!