Wow, it seems the days are just rolling by at a faster and faster clip! Here it is time for another update for To-Do Tuesday!!
Here is what I worked on this past week:
- Add borders to Triangle Tricks challenge and get it quilted. √ Done!! Here’s a peek.
- Teach first class at LQS. √ Done – we talked about color theory and using AccuQuilt dies to cut blocks.
- Whatever suits my fancy! I hope to work on Block 11 of Sunshine Cove this week. X Well, that didn’t happen!
For the week of 5/24/22 – 5/30/22:
- Make binding and bind Tricky Triangles!
- Get back to work on the June Island Batik project.
- I really want to work on Block 11…so whatever suits my fancy!
My friend Carla of Creatin’ in the Sticks is hosting a Foodie Blog Hop this week. You can check out the schedule on her website here. Drop by some of the blogs and leave them some comment love!
Just a reminder, if you are following along with Fat Quarter Shop’s Heartfelt Quilt Along, block 4 is ready to download! Also, if you’re a cross stitcher, release 4 of the Heartfelt Stitch Along is also ready. Check out their blog, the Jolly Jabber. Plus they are having some great sales!
That’s all for this week. I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week! Until next time, keep on stitching!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!