Another week has rolled around! Wow, where did last week go? Here’s my update for the week of 5/10 – 5/16:
- Talk with a group of ladies that want me to teach a class at my LQS. ☑ We discussed the direction the classes will go and what their interests are
- Continue working on Triangle Tricks Challenge for Island Batik. ☑
- Braden’s next karate belt test on Thursday. ☑ He now has earned his yellow belt!
- Again, whatever suits my fancy! There is so much I want to work on, but deadlines come first! ☑ I finished the fundraiser quilt and made the label but forgot to take a pic of the label. Here is the quilt. In case you missed it, you can read all about it in my previous post!
For the week of 5/17 – 5/23:
- Add borders to Triangle Tricks challenge and get it quilted.
- Teach first class at LQS.
- Whatever suits my fancy! I hope to work on Block 11 of Sunshine Cove this week.
If you are following along, with Fat Quarter Shop’s Heartfelt Quilt Along, block 4 is ready to download! Also, if you’re a cross stitcher, release 4 of the Heartfelt Stitch Along is also ready. Check out their blog, the Jolly Jabber.
That’s all for this week. I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week! Keep on stitching!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!