It’s time for a weekly update! For last week my plan was to:
- Quilt the fundraiser quilt (Ring Around the Rosie!) ✅ Done. I don’t have a full pic yet, but will post it and stats on it soon. Here are a couple of little pics to tease you!
- Cut out May Island Batik project, Triangle Tricks Challenge ✅ and some piecing done as well!
- If there’s time left (?) I’ll do whatever suits my fancy! We have several events with the grand loves. Miss M is being inducted into the Junior Honor Society Wednesday AM, then her dance recital is Saturday night, and I have a trip planned to a quilt shop on Thursday that will be closing! It will be a fun but busy week. ✅ The remainder of the week was mostly about Madelyn! Last night was her final play in her theater class! She was Goldilocks!
For the week of 5/10 – 5/16:
- Talk with a group of ladies that want me to teach a class at my LQS.
- Continue working on Triangle Tricks Challenge for Island Batik.
- Braden’s next karate belt test on Thursday.
- Again, whatever suits my fancy! There is so much I want to work on, but deadlines come first!
That’s if for this week. I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week! Keep on stitching!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!