Monday and Tuesday have come and gone and I’m finally getting to my update for the week! Time flies when you’re having fun, right?! Last week’s list:
- Finish the pink blocks for fundraiser quilt. – DONE! Eight blocks of pink and eight blocks of the purplish-pink!
- Cut out remaining 20 blocks and begin stitching together. – DONE!
- Start May Island Batik project. – KIND OF? I decided on a plan and have chosen the fabric. Does that count as starting?! I’m going to say it does!
- Once again – whatever suits my fancy!! DONE! This month in our Master Digitizing Class with Sarah Vedeler, we are working on creating with the Corel Draw portion of our software. Here are a couple of designs I worked on. I usually purchase art work to digitize but it is great learning to create my own!
It was a fun and busy week! For this week 4/25 – 5/2 my list includes:
- Stitch together the blocks above – this is also my One Monthly Goal!
- Start cutting out the May Island Batik project.
- Whatever suits my fancy – maybe work in the software again and get my class “homework” completed!
Definitely enough to keep me out of trouble! LOL I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week! Sew on!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!