Greeting, friends! I just wanted to give you a quick update on last week’s list.
- Finish project and write blog post for Tuesday’s From the Heart Blog Hop ✓ done – in case you missed it, you can view the details here! This was a fun project! One Christmas gift out of the way!!
- Cut out appliques for the next block of Sunshine Cove ✘ – not even started!! Unfortunately, we were hit by Zeta last Wednesday night and were without power for about 36 hours. Plus, we had a huge tree (about 13″ across) fall over our driveway and block us in for a while until the hubby and my SIL could get it cut away enough to get by.
- Digitize and post some more letters of the Christmas Alphabet for my IO group ✓ partially done – didn’t get a lot done but do have a few ready to go up!
I did run across a few squirrels after the power came back on Friday evening! Darn things are everywhere!!
I had fun just playing a little bit! The snowman card was from my online class on Monday. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the second part tomorrow! The embroidery is the center design for my project I’m working on to complete my embroidered wall hanging as part of From My Carolina Home’s Autumn Jubilee 2020. Maybe I’ll get that completed next week!
For this coming week, I’d like to get these tasks accomplished!
- Finish Autumn Jubilee 2020 wall hanging
- Cut out appliques for block five of Sunshine Cove and start stitching the border
- Make another snowman card
- Finish an embroidery digitizing project for a friend
- Add a few more letters of the Christmas Alpha to my groupsIO page
That should definitely keep me busy for a few days!! Unless those darn squirrels run through my head again!! I’ll be linking up with my friends at Home Sewn by Us on Tuesday’s To-Do List!! Until next time…